Friday, January 7, 2011

I would not love God.

I would not love a god who discriminated.

I would not follow a god whose plan was destruction.

I would not love a god who made us to judge.

I would not be passionate about a god who is passionless.

I would not love a god who saw us as our sin.

But the truth is I passionately love and follow a God who has dealt with our sin, sees us as his perfect creation and passionately loves me right back.

What does this mean?

I choose to love.

I do not discriminate.

I do not judge.

I am free to live and love life.

More importantly, I am free to love me.

I love you all too. I hope this encourages you to live in love. To stop the negative self talk. To stop judging yourself and others.



What I am up to today:
-Attended my dear grandma's funeral. Looking forward to celebrating her amazing life tomorrow at her memorial service.
-Pack up some clothes to take to goodwill (along with the 3 boxes of Sam's clothes we already have ready).
-Actually take the clothes to goodwill (haha)
-Sort through Sam's toys and get rid of anything that isn't age appropriate or broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment