Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scrap Pillow

I am notorious for substituting materials for crafts or ingredients for recipes. I would much rather use what I have around the house then spend the money. This really takes the pressure off to make what I make "perfect". If I didn't spend money I won't beat myself up if it doesn't turn out! Although I have found that many substitutions work just as good if not better then the original.
I recovered and designed this pillow using fabric scraps and an old throw pillow. I got the inspiration for this project from another blog, this is just my interpretation (so please don't give me any credit!)



What else I am up to today...
- Family day! No big plans, but looking forward to an adventure or two.
- Finish my sister's "wedding quilt" (pictures coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment