Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1000 Gifts, Part 2

The past few weeks have whirled by. Realized today that I haven't shared my progress on my goal of reaching 1000 gifts.

I am loving this process. God is using this list to help me find joy in each moment. Even the ones I would rather look over, like a toddler with the stomach flu or the symptoms of early pregnancy.

#7 hugs from Sam

#8 Loving husband who puts us first

#9 Comfort of our home

#10 Rest

#11 Our God who can do anything, even things we cannot comprehend

#12 Husband who parents with me

#13 Loving god

#14 Husband's flexible schedule

#15 The love between Ryan and Sam

#16 Being able to stay home and care for our sick son

#17 Helpful husband

#18 TV to distract Sam while I am not feeling well

#19 Sister who lives close by

#20 Tauna's love for Sam

#21 Lazy days

#22 Being able to comfort Sam

#23 Extra Sheets

#24 Gifts from family

#25 God's financial provision

#26 Blooming Lilacs

#27 Hearing our little peanuts heartbeat

#28 The resources to make our family healthful meals

#29 The desire to make our family healthful meals

#30 Husband's support

#31 Ryan's 4 day weekend!

#32 Wonderful day trip to the beach

#33 Incredible son who enjoyed the day in the car

#34 Singing with Sam before bedtime.

#35 The joy of seeing Sam learn the signs for “Jesus Loves Me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment