Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why a blog?

I have an awesome little boy (Sam), he is the joy of my heart. He is very busy. Read that as VERY BUSY! He will climb, push, topple, chase anything that he can (which explains our cat's recent hair loss). He does best with a schedule and a lot of time out and about. I decided to do an experiment for one week. The experiment being this: keep the TV off, do at least one family fun activity each day and at the top of each hour do something to bless Sam.
I have a wonderful career and am currently launching my own business, so this could get interesting and very creative.
I foresee this being a great week. Full of fun adventures and many family memories. This will be the start of my blog and we will see where it goes from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment